The research of the Universities and the Organizations around the consumption of fruits and vegetables continues and will continue forever and it is a confirmation of what the ZeoliteClean product REALLY stands for!
See below the latest Surveys and what they say about the value of eating fruits and vegetables with the lowest possible chemical residue on their surfaces!
* Research from the University of Oslo, published in the American Medical Review of Clinical Nutrition, has shown that when the ingredients of the Mediterranean diet are consumed with the least possible chemical residue on their surfaces, the amount of insecticides we get from our food can be reduced by 90%.
* A 2018 University of Paris study of 68,000 people found that those who ate the most non-chemical (organic) foods were 25% less likely to get cancer than those who ate the least. Although experts have noted that there may be other reasons why people who choose organic are less likely to get cancer, such as the fact that they are often more educated or tend to be more concerned about their health, organic consumption has certainly contributed to this. reduced probability.
* Many studies have shown that non-chemical (organic) foods are likely to have more vitamins and nutrients. Research from the University of California compared strawberries, corn and a specific type of berry on how much beneficial phytochemicals they contained and found that organic ones were even 50% more than non-organic ones. Why; Experts speculate that this is due to the fact that plants, which are constantly protected by pesticides, do not need to “try” to strengthen themselves to protect themselves from outside invaders. In contrast, this is the case with organic crops that are much less protected and therefore stronger and therefore richer in nutrients.
* According to a series of studies from the University of Newcastle, organic milk contains about 50% more beneficial omega-3 fatty acids than conventional milk. Research from the Universities of Glasgow and Liverpool has shown that organic milk also gives us more vitamin E and beta carotene (which boosts our immune system). Organic meat also seems to have more omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins E and A.
* The British pesticide charity Pesticide Action Network (PAN) counted 122 different pesticides in various foods and presented a list of the most burdensome.
– Potatoes, onions, carrots
Potatoes, carrots, beets, onions and all the vegetables whose bulbs we eat, which grow in the soil, are usually more loaded with fertilizers but also with any substances (eg toxic heavy metals and derivatives acting as toxic endocrine disruptors) for various reasons exist in the soil or aquifer of the cultivated area.
-Fruit with soft skin Strawberries, grapes, cherries, various berries are among the fruits that it is advisable to choose to buy organically as their thin “skin” allows insecticides to penetrate their flesh more easily. This basically means that we should not consume them out of season.
-Spinach In the various measurements it seems that spinach is one of the foods that have the highest amount of insecticides in proportion to all the rest that were analyzed.
-Peppers Like spinach, they appear to have high concentrations of pesticides in various assays. If we wash them well – like all other fruits and vegetables – we manage to remove some of the insecticides, but not all that may have been on them or penetrated into them of course.Posted on